Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Ring In 2015

Hey y'all!

    Happy New Year! :) I hope it was a safe one for all of you. :) I haven't done my sappy "2014 year" stuff so here it is in summation:

2014:
  • Made some lifelong friends
  • Moved to somewhere new
  • Learned more about who I am as a person
  • Lost some friends
  • Made lots of memories.
    Looking back on it, I cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store for me. I already know that we will be moving. again. So that should be fun. Maybe. Possibly.

    My New Years goals are to lose some serious weight. :/ I was diagnosed with PCOS (Which, lucky for me, is managed via birth control). PCOS is Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. Basically means I have cysts on my ovaries that are messing with them. I have no idea how it is going to affect my future when Trent and I decide to have children, but as of now, we aren't exactly ready for kids. So, we are okay for now.

    One way to handle PCOS, however, is to exercise and eat healthy. Which I need to and am going to. My goal is to get back down to the 125-135 range that I was back in high school. Bring on the pain! haha So a group of my good friends out here and myself are going to get ourselves in shape and we are going to be really organized about it. :)

    Have a good one!

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com