Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Playing Catch Up

Hey y'all!

    Sorry I haven't posted lately. I have been crazy busy the past couple of weeks. I started up a new workout routine, and the ship's FRG has been getting more and more active lately with meet and greets and meetings... On top of taking care of Trent and some other family issues, I have been exhausted.

    Let's tackle each new thing:

    My new workout routine! So, since I have finally gotten an answer from my doctor about some issues that I have, I have to lose some of this weight I have packed on. (In case you were wondering what I got for Christmas.... Fat. I got fat.) So what did this chick-a-dee do? I signed up for a 10k and a half marathon. What can I say? Either go big or go home.

    So, since starting this workout plan, I am down 6 pounds! I use an app called TwoGrand and according to them, 6 pounds is the equivalent to a small Chihuahua in a cute sweater! It's a good thing I lost that chihuahua, cause I can't stand those dogs. Haha.


    I also have changed my diet to a lot more fruit and veggies, less super processed foods, nothing fried, nothing that is a sugary treat. So... Boring... But healthy.

    Next new thing, taking care of Trent and family.... That seems kinda self explanatory. A lot of medical stuff has been happening to family, so it's been a lot of calls home to check in and see how everyone is doing.

    Update on Stanley the Betta, we are still combating this Fin Rot... But I think he is on the mend. :) Yay for small victories!


    I promise to post more things daily. I have a challenge for the Month of February... So let's see if I can get 28 days under my belt! :)

-Haley

1 comment:

  1. i nomminated you for Liebster Award the milso blogger fb page has the link :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com