Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Paws for Homes

Hey y'all,

    So sorry that I haven't posted in the last few days. I have been spending some good quality time with Trent seeing as our time together is growing shorter and shorter every day. (Yay... not) So I have been unplugged from my computer and phone and spending as much time with him as possible. 

    Anyway, one of the things I find on facebook on a daily basis is the fact that pets get rehomed so much in the military community. It drives me up a wall. A pet is yours till the day it dies. It should not be a situation where you are moving and no longer want it.... 

    What is something that drives you nutty about the military community?

    Oh, and here is an updated before and after picture of our Stanley:


-Haley

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with the rehoming thing! I see it all the time as well, and it makes me so sad. Couldn't imagine getting rid of my babies no matter where we end up PCSing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, we have a FISH and I don't want to part with him just because it's been SO much work to get him healthy and happy again. :( But it would cost approx $85 to fly with him.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com