Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

I See Fire

Hey y'all!

    First, I would like to point out one of the most awesome, memorable, wonderful, fantastical, magical, and stupendous things that has ever happened on this blog....

We completed the February Blog Challenge!

    I would like to give a big round of applause to everyone that has followed me on this, and would also like to say that blogging has actually become one of my daily "to-do's" that I look forward to doing. Which is nice. (And yes, I know I missed yesterday... I literally had my first burger in like, forever, and it wrecked me.... Red meat does not equal my friend)

    In other news, Trent managed to convince me to watch The Hobbit series... I was totally against it after watching the Lord of the Rings... I couldn't handle the two hobbits in that one. But I decided that if it made him happy, I would give it a shot. Needless to say, I ended up enjoying them, and have had this song stuck in my head. (This cover is wonderful btw)

    
    What is a movie series or TV series that you really enjoyed watching? Comment below with your recommendations! 

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com